About Me

My photo
The universe is a wonderful work of art; I am one of the very reasons it is so wonderful and I want to keep it so!

Friday 14 September 2012

I'M JEALOUS OF THE "WORLD'S UGLIEST WOMAN"

 
 






 

She has over 1 million hits on YouTube from just one video while my blog just passed the 1000 mark on page views.  How dare she make me look this ugly!

 

Why did those bullies make that video?  You can imagine my struggling to gather readers or viewers to my blog and one person has ONE MILLION!  That’s not fair.  I thought I was doing well with my blog and the attention it was making, not until I had to find out about Lizzie and her one million hits.

 

I am so green with envy when I have to consider that if she was not so bullied she would not have authored two books.  TWO BOOKS!  A woman that has to eat every 15 – 20 minutes to stay alive and is partially blind! 

 

Did you know that she was on CNN? ON CNN, I SAY?  I was once a part of the audience on a very popular television game show which was not a live show.  So, at the allotted time for broadcast of the show on television, there I was seated and eagerly waiting to see myself on TV.  Right from the beginning to the end of the show, the camera did not show a shot of my face or the space I was seated at.  They did not even think it wise to do one wide coverage of the entire audience on set.  Is that not crazy?  I mean, how do I substantiate my claim of being on television?  And there we have Lizzie Valesquez on CNN with the world at her feet.

 

God Just had to make her extra special and give her the world to play on as her stage.  All because some very ugly minded set of persons thought they could harm her by posting a video of someone they thought is the ugliest person in the world.  Hello! People check your fact.  She is not the ugliest person in the world.  You bullies just ended up making her one of the most beautifully popular people in the world.  So, my question is when are you bullies going to make me a video for YouTube and make me millions of hits?

 

Well, I want to let her know that uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.  She may think or her bullies may think her the ugliest woman in the world, but I beg to differ.  You have serious competitions. The Guinness Book of Record says otherwise.

 

Having cleared my mind of my green eyed monster, there is something striking about Lizzie.  She takes my mind to a quote I once came across; a quote that has travelled down ages, hundreds of years, to still stand sure in its meaning. “A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD SMELL AS SWEET.”  Call her the world’s ugliest woman but she will always smell sweet of the beautiful and determined heart that she possesses.

 

That settled, can anyone please tell me how to make one million hits, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaase?! Oh, I Know! I will have to ask Lizze!           


P.S. Please google up Lizzie's story to understand why I'm so inspired by envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment